Your Career at pdv Financial Software
Pdv Financial Software is a leading provider of software solutions and IT services for capital markets.
Based on the sophisticated and powerful DECIDE software platform, we are establishing the basis for banks, brokers and exchanges to be able to design and optimize their processes more efficiently and align them more focused to market and business requirements.
We strive to ensure that our customers are always one step ahead of the competition and are already using technologies and applications that will be the standard of tomorrow.
We are particularly proud of our long-standing, active, and high-quality relationships with our customers.
They profit in all areas from what particularly distinguishes pdv Financial Software and is already reflected in the company name: the combination of in-depth knowledge of market mechanisms and professional requirements and many years of know-how and expertise in the design and implementation of specialized software solutions. These do not just map processes but prepare our customers for the future today. Help us to be even better and more flexible for our customers – join our team!
Room for creativity
Look at things from a new perspective and do not hesitate from taking other and maybe even different ways . This is how each innovation begins for us, and we offer the necessary framework and opportunities:
- An active culture of communication in which views and ideas are not predetermined and simply nodded through, but called for and constructively discussed – regardless of where they come from
- A work environment and organisation job design which enables employees to utilize know-how, experience and preferences of each individual and even expand theses
- A distinct range of topics and projects that guarantee variety and the "outside the box" view requires and promotes
- Pronounced team thinking in which the common objective and collective success is always paramount
This is how you fit in with us
Regardless of your individual range of experience and practice focus, you should bring several basic characteristics
that we particularly value. These include:
- Enjoying thinking proactively and co-designing as well as taking responsibility on your own
- Ambition and energy to rapidly and thoroughly learn the ropes in a variety of topics and challenges
- Keen interest in new technologies and the imagination to put them to practical use
- Thinking and acting completely in the interests of the customer; always looking for the best possible solution for the respective requirement
- Ready to perform and never let up until the optimal result is “in place”
What we offer
- Varied responsibilities and a motivated, open-minded team
- A broad range of professional, personal, and team-oriented education and qualifications
- An easily-accessible work location in a prestigious, centrally-located Hamburg neighborhood with numerous amenities
- The opportunity to work with innovative techniques and software development methods
- Flexible options of working hours within the framework of your area of responsibility that take your personal situation into account
- Attractive compensation models with performance-related options
Areas of application
You will support us actively to optimize, expand, and further develop DECIDE, the application, technology and integration platform of pdv Financial Software for end-to-end capital market processes. Your input is your know-how and creativity, so that we can continuously provide our customers with innovative, future-oriented solutions for order/risk management and many other processes.
You advise our customers on the design and implementation of individual, tailor-made solutions based on our technologies. Your support begins with an inventory and analysis of the existing IT environments and business processes, and includes recommendations and in-depth development of suitable solutions ranging from project implementation up to deployment of the appropriate systems and applications.
You assist our customers with all DECIDE application-related questions and coordinate the efficient processing of service orders, working closely with the respective technical departments. In technical support, you ensure that new product versions are delivered to our customers, installed properly, and run smoothly.