DECIDE Front Office
Profitable trading decisions, smart/best execution,
With DECIDE, you do more than make trading decisions. DECIDE delivers a realtime overview of all current trading activities in both exchange-traded and OTC products. Positions in cash products and derivatives are evaluated continuously, based on market data and integrated models. Market scenario and transaction simulations model the impact of potential market movements and strategies on position values and risks.
User-friendly and versatile
- Trading Desks/Order Capture
DECIDE has a customizable front office function for order entry and import. This is done via intelligent workstations based on thin client and/or HTML5 technology.
- Order entry and management via API
Trading and order management systems as well as online trading solutions can feed their order data via interfaces (e.g., FIX / Fast, SWIFT, etc.) and exchange the required order and risk management data from DECIDE with these systems in the same way.
Efficient and individualized trading desk
The Trading & Execution Workbench (Cockpit) provides an array of optimized windows and associated processes for exchange-traded and OTC investment classes. These windows are aligned to the requirements of the individual trading desk, and thus the instrument type (cash, ETD and OTC derivates) and asset class (equity, fixed income, FX). They control the trading process and provide context-relevant information where it is needed. Traders can easily and quickly customize personal preferences and requirements for sharing and displaying the windows on screen, with fully configurable operating sequences, colors and fonts. Spreadsheet displays can be configured to add columns, group lines, and produce aggregations and summations as required.
Market Views & Order Management
- Realtime market views for market segments and selection of individual instruments, indexes and special views for option series and futures, time/sales overviews, etc.
- The order and trade entry includes order types such as size or trading order, pre-trade check against customer profiles, limits and cash accounts, assignment to an order book, stops, trailing stops, limit orders, etc.
- You manage all order books for your own account and client trading, client advisors and customers in a fully integrated manner in realtime via all routing channels (exchanges, brokers, other intermediaries).
- Order windows can be prepopulated using individual traders’ rules and support all order types of associated markets. The order history is also accessible from all order windows. windows.
Integrated Position Management, Valuation, Simulation, and Analysis
- Trading books and positions can be defined across divisions or company-wide in a tree structure and represented over all investment classes.
- Comprehensive math libraries are available for position valuation, for e.g. standard bonds and derivatives, models such as finite difference pricing, Monte Carlo, and interest market models.
- There is also a wide range of mathematical valuation models available for analysis and simulation of positions according to freely configurable observation periods. For example, these include simulation of trades and market movements of national indices, benchmark yield curves, and spreads.
Make solid investment decisions and maintain an overview and control at all times
- Easy connection to new trading platforms
Easily extend connectivity to every market or trading platform with full FIX compliance, or with proprietary exchange interfaces if required.
- Customizable trading desks
Provide traders with a customizable trading and execution workbench with a feature-rich intuitive environment and key data needed for market and company information.
- MIFID-II Best Execution static & dynamic
Provide customers with order routing and execution management that offers a high level of compliance with Best Ex/MIFID II requirements.
- Flexibly configurable in realtime
Extend your product range for private and other retail customers with a realtime trading environment that can be customized to the requirements of diverse retail market segments.
- Keeping everything in view
Streamlined connectivity keeps all your market information, positions, and transactions in view across all devices (desktop, tablets, etc.)
How to contact us
What special requirements do you have for your future-oriented capital market solutions and processes?
Talk to us – we'll show you how DECIDE can help.
Phone: +49 40 237 245 00
or use our contact form