DECIDE Position Management
DECIDE‘s Position Management can be flexibly aligned to the specific organization of a trading room‘s trading books and business processes. Realtime positions are integrated and displayed in a clear tree structure across all instrument types and asset classes in trading books and portfolios. In addition to the standard position overviews in realtime for trading management, continuously aggregated profit & loss overviews of individual or combined trading books of the monitored trading rooms are also supplied.
Holistic position management in realtime
- Realtime overview of information from portfolios and trading workplaces
Organization of trading books into any number of aggregation levels within a clear tree structure. This can be flexibly used to differentiate between proprietary and agency trading, asset management, profit and risk centers, as well as trading stations.
- Realtime position updates and valuation
Valuation based on current and/or theoretical prices, derived by DECIDE from extensive mathematics libraries, in-house price feeds, or, in the short term, from defined mathematics.
- Realtime position management
Position processing in realtime and comprehensive management of broker/customer positions across all instrument and asset classes.
- Up-to-date, comprehensive overview and management
Up-to-date, detailed overview of a team’s entire positions enables specific required actions to be initiated promptly.
Always up-to-date, thanks to company-wide and
active position management
In addition to the functions mentioned above, DECIDE offers many additional features that efficiently support trade and risk management.
These include simulation and analysis of positions, realtime supervisor screens with aggregated profit & loss data, and supervisor reporting integrated into a powerful “trader workbench”.
In addition, Position Management can be customized at any time to the relevant trading processes, and the specific organization and hierarchy of the trading book.
With DECIDE’s Position Management, traders can
- choose between individual and group overviews of multiple trading books
- compile a view of position details and subtotals from reviews, profit & loss, risks, Greeks, fees, and more from over 200 columns
- view open positions, limits, profit/loss (realized/unrealized) across products and services, independent of the IT source system for trading
- use the splash function to switch quickly between position windows and order edit windows including automatic take-over of position data
How to contact us
What special requirements do you have for your future-oriented capital market solutions and processes?
Talk to us – we'll show you how DECIDE can help.
Phone: +49 40 237 245 00
or use our contact form